Pages

ALL NIGHTER HAHAHAHAHAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.





So. 

Hi, everyone.


It's 7am. 


I haven't gone to bed yet.


Yeah, I'm that good.


But it's been okay because a) was in too much pain to go to sleep anyway and b) only got good and proper tired about an hour ago!




image
Hahahaha I'm just kidding. But not really. 




But, really, the main point of the evening...morning, is...


I just finished my essay.


THAT WOULD BE THE MY LAST ESSAY, AS IN THE FINAL PIECE OF WORK I HAVE TO DO THIS SEMESTER, AS IN THE LAST OF ANYTHING EVER I HAVE TO DO AT YORK UNIVERSITY, GLENDON COLLEGE, EVER. EVERRRRRRRR. I AM ALSO FREE. FREEEEE, FREEEEEEEEEEEE!





image
DAMN STRAIGHT.


I know, I know. Yes, thank you, thank you. Quiet down, everyone. I know. Thank you. Yes.



image




Thanks Glendon, it's been swell. Just swell. 



Swell.
So.

Bed now.

For...about an hour maybe.

Because some of my France (Belgium, whatever) is leaving this morning. I won't see them ever again for a long, long time.



DON'T LEAVE ME NOOOOO DX

But really. Imma miss you guys. Whatever the hell you do with yourselves, I know you'll be fricken amazing at it.


image




Way to ruin my newfound freedom, guys. Thanks. You rock. 
<3



2 comments:

  1. THIS IS AMAZING!!! YOU'RE DONE! THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!! Also very sad that you'll be leaving your friends, because they sound amazing, and I want to meet all of them. But soon your old friends will see you and hug you, and then maybe in twenty billion years we can have a reunion party somewhere in Europe, because that would be awesome.
    In the meantime, THIS HAS BEEN AN AWESOME RIDE!!!
    Also, congrats again on pulling a successful allnighter. I'm so proud *wipes tears from eyes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks poppet :D Twenty billion years? Shiny. Consider it in the diary.

      Delete